how's life now huh girl?

 At some point, i don't really feel comfort. I feel like i don't belong here yet couldn't think where else i shall belong. What makes me think that way? That is exactly how ungrateful person describe themselves. I declared my own war with my self anger. I ignored the person who cared about me. I left a soul who loved me sincerely. I seek attention from those who didn't care. I regretted I did that. I barely know who I am yet I am too ignorance to lower my pride asking God to please forgive me. I know i should be grateful, there's part of me saying God has always being nice to me. He gave me a life way too good. Waaayy too perfect. I am not allowed to get all this blessing. I count my good deeds and yet I did not find one valid. Oh Allah, You're so kind. Syukur Alhamdullilah.  

Then in what way you think you have the right to be ungrateful? 

Popular Posts