beautiful girl

Assalammualaikum everyone :) It's been literally 4-5 days since my last post, I'm tremendously sorry eventho nobody cares.




Everywhere I go, I see pretty girls walking around with their cool branded outfits and I'm here, being small, just walking past their life with an old bag and some random outfit I randomly choose from the not-so-big closet of mine. 

I kept on reminding myself, everybody's beautiful. Everybody has their own special way. Blah blah blah, whatever. But beneath my positive thinking and helpless thoughts, there's something in me just keeps on saying, you're the ugliest girl alive. Hah, too much? Sigh, I actually do care about what people think.  I honestly don't know why.

I'm basically surrounded by such beautiful girls and I often think to myself that I'm never good enough. I'm never going to be the girl who walks by a class and everyone looking at her, eyes all full of jealousy. I'm never going to be the girl that stands out. I'm the girl who stands behind her friend's shadow. I'm the girl who isn't good enough in anything. I'm the girl who sounds smart but not. I'm the girl with no flawless skin. I'm the girl who's me. 

Popular Posts