The Truth

Of course, you're going to get your heart broken. And it isn't just going to happen once, but a lot. That's just part of growing up, and it makes you stronger. Then you can handle it better next time. You may not get through it yourself, but your friends will help you through it. And you'll be a stronger person because of it. Then one day someone will come along, and it'll all pay off and no one will ever break your heart again.
The hardest thing about growing up is that you have to do what is right for you even if it means breaking someone's heart. Including your own.
Sometimes all you need is a broken heart to realize that something even better is right in front of our eyes, just waiting to be found.
No one can promise they'll never hurt you because at one time or another, it will happen. The real promise is if the time you spend together will be worth the pain in the end. The worst feeling in the world is knowing you've been used and lied to.
A friend sometimes comes into your life when you least expect it. Except them and carry them close as they may be the one who is always by your side. 
I didn't change, I grew up
I don't forgive people because I'm weak, I forgive them because I'm strong enough to know that people make mistakes. I'm not a perfect girl.
I'm falling but no matter how hard I hit the ground. I'll still smile. I can only build if I tear the walls down even if it breaks me I wont let it make me frown.
A simple friend thinks the friendship over when you have an argument. A real friend knows that its not a friendship until after you've had a fight
Some people are too tired to give you a smile, so give them one of yours as no one needs a smile as much as the one who has no more to give. Today, if a smile comes to you, a happy smile that perhaps you can’t explain, it’s because in that moment I am thinking of you and smiling too.
I have that one friend that can make me laugh any time even on a really bad day
Memory can glean, but can never renew. It brings us joys faint as is the perfume of the flowers, faded and dried, of the summer that is gone
If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me. So this is one of my bestfriend that I always share my story w her :) Shes always made my day although I'm not in my mood
A best friend is like a sister, goes though everything together and will always be there for you no matter what
I don't believe that life is supposed to make you feel good, or make you feel miserable either. Life is just supposed to make you feel
I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.



Popular Posts