finding a perfect match!

how should I start? where? and how did it happen? hm i don't know. I'm giving myself spaces as much as I want but seems like forever is never enough. People keep telling me I shouldn't push myself too hard. I should move on, and I agreed. So here I am letting everything out of my chest and mind once and for all. Like a revenge, I wanted to be happy again. Just simply to be happy. but i don't even know where to begin. I keep on dwelling on the past. It is the pain. It haunts me every time I wanted to start all over again. Too afraid to meet someone new. The fear of losing the one I love is the most scariest thing. I'be been spending the last five months thinking all love ever does is break and burn and end.

I never realized what I have back then until the moment I lost it. I never thank God enough for the love I received until the love is no longer mine. But Allah does not burden a soul beyond that it can bear. He knows your love is not good for me. The love I desire has taken me far away from my creator. That is why.

I'm sorry for breaking your heart.

I've made wrong decision but little did i know that decision leads me to the right choice. Maybe it is me who left. Maybe it's me who broke your heart. The guilt is mine.  But I came back, seeking apologies for my mistakes, begging and swallowing my pride saying I'm sorry but he just moved on. The guy who once made me the most happiest girl in the world is now completely stranger to me. I told you, you will forever be the guy I know too well. The guy who will never say no to me. But now you do and finally you're firm with your answer! Well done :)

If I chose to stay, I will never met the real you. I broke you heart but you broke mine into thousand pieces you could never imagined. You know exactly what I've been through. You saw me struggling with the pain. Still you left. But it is completely okay.

Alhamdulillah Allah has taken away what is not good for me and pretty sure He will replace with someone way better than what I asked for. I wanted someone who is exactly for me, someone will never left me. Someone who never made promises that he couldn't keep. He is breaking me to heal me. This heartbreaks was sent to bring me back to Allah. It hurts. Alhamdullilah ya Rabb.

Popular Posts