wish you could be nice, 2024?

Dear Mii,

                okay, where to start? eventually it is already 2024. Many years has gone by since my last post. It is a shame to admit I am actually forgot how to write. I am lost in the world of modern mechanism, latest technology and newest IT era which has taken me away from my hidden hobby. I love to write diaries. I had innumerable pile of diary books back in school. I miss those times. Despite nobody knows but I love how writing could actually express my never-ending streams of thoughts I had in my mind. 

So, I am now 28 years old. I am married with one kid. hey! I have a son. I didn't believe myself I am actually a mom now. The younger version of myself would've been so proud of me. A girl who used to get her heart broken so many times before now had a son. My true love. I love him so much. He lights up my life. He's wonderful. He's miracle and his name is Noah :) A cheeky boy who stole my heart and never gave it back.

Even so. I am still the way I am. We are being told to be real or to stay realistic so that we are aware enough to not get our heart hurts. But are we too realistic to ever fall in love? 

Popular Posts